A face chart is used for sketching makeup. You can use makeup brushes and ordinary cosmetics: eye shadow, blush, contour dark powder, eyeliner and lip liners, eyeliner.
With face chart you can:
- develop basic makeup skills: blending contouring powder, blush, eyeshadow
- You can evenly draw the contour of the lips
- eyebrow makeup
- first try a new make-up on the face chart and then on the your face
Face chart training takes less time than real makeup, and you don’t need to rinse it off.
By training on the face chart, you will quickly learn makeup and make it much more confident and effective.
I WANT THIS!
• When drawing on the face chart blushing and modeling the powder, use the brush for the eyes, the face brush is too large for the face chart.
• Do not draw lipstick on it, it is oily for paper, use lip pencils, blend them with your finger from the outline to the center.
• If you make a mistake when applying dry products (eyeshadow, powder, blush), you can erase them with an elastic band for a simple pencil. Better Use KOH-I-NOOR
• To prevent your sketch from being smeared, spray it with hairspray and let it dry
How to get a gift::
1. You leave a request by clicking on the button "I want the same!"
2. We send you the face chart in pdf format
Not for commercial use!